Summer Camps for Middle and High School Students
Pre-College Technology and Design
Earn up to eight college credits in one month. Two-week sessions begin July 10 and July 24. Pursue your passion and focus on one or two courses of study in each two-week program.
- Discovering Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Animation 1 and 2: Fundamentals and Production
- Digital Video Production for YouTube
- Cybersecurity and Forensics
- Introduction to Digital Image Editing
Summer Teaching Academy
The Summer Teaching Academy is an exciting, two-week-long immersion program in teaching offered at no charge by Fairleigh Dickinson University’s School of Education to encourage rising high school seniors who are considering a teaching career.
It features an exciting, hands-on approach to teaching, with a special focus on fun and interactive activities for teaching mathematics and science. Read more about the Summer Teaching Academy.
Leader in Training Program for Pre-Teens and Teens
An exciting program for students entering Grades 8-9, offering real-life leadership experience while building critical skills in team building, conflict management, group dynamics, organization and more. Includes terrific field trips in New York and New Jersey! [Read more]
College Prep Program for High School Students with Learning Disabilities
- Download Summer Experience Brochure
- Download Summer Experience Application
- Download Regional Center Summer Exp Brochure
- Download Regional Center Summer Exp Application
For more details, see the following link.
Discover Busine$$ and Foreign Language Teen Camp
Are you entering grades 9-12 and interested in this program, [Read more]