An undergraduate student is a student who has completed high school and is studying his/her first degree - typically a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS).
Read about FDU's Undergraduate Majors.
Upload or mail your academic records from all secondary schools attended. If your transcripts, diploma, or any other academic documents are not in English, you MUST include an official English translation.
Include any AP, IB, and/or GCE scores. You may be eligible for transfer credit for the following exams and qualifying scores:
-- AP: 4 or higher per exam
-- IB Diploma/ Certificates: 5 or higher per Higher Level exam
-- GCE A-levels: C or above per A-level exam (up to 6 credits)
Report an official TOEFL, IELTS, PTE-A, or SAT score directly to FDU.
- Read about our English Proficiency Requirements.
- An SAT or ACT score is optional for admission but required for higher scholarship consideration.
Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from academic references.
Complete a Scholarship Application Form (optional).
Submit a copy of your passport.
Submit an official bank statement and Affidavit of Financial Support if you are seeking an F-1 visa.
- Bank statements must indicate a balance that will cover your first year of tuition and living expenses.
- The Affidavit of Support must be in the name of the sponsor on your bank statement. Multiple bank statements require an affidavit from each sponsor. Self-sponsored applicants do not need an affidavit.
- Fall applicants must have financial documents dated after February 1; Spring applicants, August 1.
- Solvency certificates are not acceptable.
NOTE: All documents submitted to FDU become the property of the University and cannot be returned.
The Office of International Admissions
1000 River Rd., T-KB1-01
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Fall (August) Semester: July 1
Presidential Scholarship Applicants: January 15
Spring (January) Semester: December 1
Presidential Scholarship Applicants: November 1
Summer semester (limited programs): May 1
Admissions are rolling. Please allow 3-4 weeks to process your application.