An undergraduate student is a student who has completed high school and is studying his/her first degree - typically a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS).
Read about FDU's Undergraduate Majors.
Upload or mail your academic records from all secondary schools attended.
Include any AP, IB, and/or GCE scores. You may be eligible for transfer credit for the following exams and qualifying scores:
-- AP: 4 or higher per exam
-- IB Diploma/ Certificates: 5 or higher per Higher Level exam
-- GCE A-levels: C or above per A-level exam (up to 6 credits)
Report an official TOEFL, IELTS, PTE-A, or SAT score directly to FDU (refer to our Testing Codes).
- Read about our English Proficiency Requirements.
- An SAT or ACT score is optional for admission but required for higher scholarship consideration.
Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from academic references.
Complete a Scholarship Application Form (optional).
Submit a copy of your passport.
Submit an official bank statement and Affidavit of Financial Support if you are seeking an F-1 visa.
- Bank statements must indicate a balance that will cover your first year of tuition and living expenses.
- The Affidavit of Support must be in the name of the sponsor on your bank statement. Multiple bank statements require an affidavit from each sponsor. Self-sponsored applicants do not need an affidavit.
- Fall applicants must have financial documents dated after February 1; Spring applicants, August 1.
- Solvency certificates are not acceptable.
NOTE: All documents submitted to FDU become the property of the University and cannot be returned.
The Office of International Admissions
1000 River Rd., T-KB1-01
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Fall (August) Semester: July 1
Presidential Scholarship Applicants: January 15
Spring (January) Semester: December 1
Presidential Scholarship Applicants: November 1
Summer semester (limited programs): May 1
Admissions are rolling. Please allow 3-4 weeks to process your application.