Readmission is for students who previously completed coursework at FDU then left for more than one semester without first requesting an official leave of absence.
Readmitted international students are governed by the Course Studies Bulletin issued for the academic year of reinstatement and are subject to the current admissions and curricular requirements for the program to which they are seeking readmission.
- Submit a completed Application for Readmission.
- Submit an updated resume outlining what you have been doing since last attending FDU.
- Submit any official transcripts from all college and university course work completed since last attending FDU (if applicable).
For applicants seeking an F-1 student visa:
- Submit an official bank statement and Affidavit of Financial Support.
- Self-sponsored applicants do not need an affidavit.
- The Affidavit of Financial Support must be in the name of the sponsor indicated on your bank statement. Multiple bank statements will require an affidavit from each sponsor.
- All financial documents must be dated within six months of your desired start date.
- Fall applicants must have documents dated after February 1;
- Spring applicants, August 1.
- Solvency certificates are not acceptable.
For students returning after an absence of over seven years:
- Credit will not be recognized for courses in the student's major that are a "C" (2.00) or below.
- For any non-major courses where a student earned a "C" (2.00) or below, students can opt to not receive credit, and those courses will not be counted towards the cumulative GPA.
All documents should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FDU reserves the right to request submission of official documents via post as necessary.
Admitted students who plan to attend FDU must agency send official academic records (if applicable) in sealed envelopes before arrival on campus. Students will not be allowed to register for classes until official documents have been received.
If you only have 1 copy of your transcript, do NOT mail it to us; bring the documents in person before the semester starts (we will make photocopies and return the originals to you).
The Office of International Admissions
1000 River Rd., T-KB1-01
Teaneck, NJ 07666
- Email: email@example.com