In most cases, applicants with a 3-year non-U.S. Bachelor's degree (or who only have the equivalent of 15 years of study) cannot directly enroll into a Master's program at FDU; however, FDU offers a 3-year Bridge program for students interested in pursuing the following degrees:
MS in Accounting
MS in Management Information Systems
MS in Computer Science
- Students applying to a Bridge program should apply as a regular Graduate applicant.
- In addition to all required documents, you must include a statement of purpose requesting admission into a specific Bridge program.
- The Bridge programs typically require 10 courses/30-credits that can be completed 1 year prior to joining the regular graduate program.
- Students work with their academic adviser to chose appropriate courses, which may be at the undergraduate and/or graduate level.
- The MBA and M.S. in Accounting bridge programs consist of 24 credits in the first year.
Applicants with a 3-year degree who are not interested in the Bridge program and/or are pursuing a different major can either:
Complete 1 additional year of coursework in your home country
ex. a post-graduate degree program or the first year of a Master's from an accredited institution
Vocational or technical programs are generally unacceptable, and all classes must be taken on site (not online).
- Apply to FDU as an Undergraduate Transfer Applicant