my next step

I'm Admitted- What's My Next Step?

Congratulations!  Welcome to Fairleigh Dickinson University! 

Please make sure to carefully read the instructions below to ensure your place at FDU. You can find other important information regarding your enrollment, including orientation and living on campus information, in the links provided on this page. It is important that you thoroughly read through all the information  provided in order to ensure an easier transition in becoming a student here at Fairleigh Dickinson.


International Matriculation Form:

All students who have been admitted and wish to attend FDU must submit the International Student Matriculation Form and enrollment deposit by the date indicated on the admission letter. The deposit is required to reserve your place at Fairleigh Dickinson University and for us to send you the necessary orientation material prior to your arrival.   In some cases, upon request, we will allow an extension of the deposit deadline. Please email to request a short extension of payment.

Please complete and sign the matriculation form with method of payment. You may mail or fax (both sides of the form) to the Office of International Admissions.

Enrollment and Housing Deposit:

* For those students who are being fully sponsored by their government or another agency, the $200 tuition deposit and housing deposit are not required. However, you must still complete an International Student Matriculation Form, Housing and Meal Plan Application, and submit the $150 housing damage security deposit if living on campus.

There are three different payment options for submitting your enrollment and housing deposit:

Option #1 - Check, Bank Draft or Money Order
You may send to the Office of International Admissions a check, bank draft or money order (in U.S. dollars) payable to "Fairleigh Dickinson University."

Option #2 - Wiring Funds to Fairleigh Dickinson University
You may route your payment to the following bank address: TD Bank, 6000 Atrium Way, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054, Account Number 7867442290, Routing / ABA Number  031201360.


Peer Transfer.
Go to
Create a Peer Transfer log-in and follow the steps

NOTE:  It is extremely important that you include the student's name and 7 digit student identification number (found on the admission letter) in the comments area of the wire transfer.

Option #3 - Payment by Credit Card or Electronic Check
Tuition and residence hall deposits can be made by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or by making a deposit via ACH (electronic check). To pay by credit card or electronic check, go to and follow the instructions provided. PLEASE ONLY USE THE TOP LEFT LINK (DEPOSIT PAYMENTS ONLY). This link will re-direct you to the payment page. The first three fields are pre-populated. You must make a selection on the 4th field for "payment type". Students who will live off-campus should select option A. Students who will reside on-campus should select option B.

Medical Forms:

Completed medical forms must be received and processed well before you arrive so that you may be permitted to register for classes at FDU.   ALL STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE MEDICAL FORMS. You may mail or fax a clear copy of these forms to our office. Please retain the original documents and bring them with you to orientation. Please note that if you are an off-site student not taking any classes on the main campuses at FDU, you must complete the "Off-Site Student Immunization Record" only. NURSING STUDENTS:  Please be sure to click on the Nursing Medical forms, as you have additional requirements to complete.

On-Campus Housing:

Students who wish to live on campus must also submit the Room Reservation form either by mail or fax.

Online Metropolitan Campus Housing and Meal Plan Application - New for the 2013-14 academic year!
You can find an instructional video on completing the housing application here.

Florham Campus Housing Application Form

Deposit Refunds:

Please keep in mind that the enrollment deposit is non-refundable unless your visa is denied for Fairleigh Dickinson University. If your visa application is denied and you wish to have your deposit refunded, you must submit a copy of your denial letter and a refund will be processed.

OIGA Orientation Students HALF


All new International students and Americans Abroad MUST attend the International Orientation program. Only students who have submitted the required tuition deposit and matriculation form will be scheduled for orientation. Upon receipt of these documents, we will send you an email to confirm receipt of the deposits. At that time, you will be sent additional orientation information.

Orientation begins on the date listed on your admission letter. Orientation is required for all new students-no exceptions. Students who cannot arrive in time for the START of orientation will be required to defer their admission to a future semester. Late arrivals are NOT permitted.

Metropolitan Campus Fall 2015 Orientation

Florham Campus Fall 2015 Orientation