Graduate Information Sessions
If you're considering graduate studies, our Graduate Information Sessions offer an ideal introduction to our 60+ graduate degree and certificate programs, admissions requirements, scholarships, fellowships and financial aid opportunities.
They’re also a great way to connect with members of FDU’s graduate faculty and admissions staff. We're here to serve you in any way.
Sessions are available on both the Florham Campus (Madison, NJ) and Metropolitan Campus (Teaneck, NJ).
- Wednesday, April 13 • Florham Campus
- Thursday, April 14 • Metro Campus
- Tuesday, March 22 • Metro Campus
- Tuesday, April 12 • Florham Campus
- Wednesday, May 18 • Metro Campus
- Tuesday, June 14 • Florham Campus
Students interested in learning more about FDU’s School of Pharmacy should call 973-443-8401.
NOTE: Parking is free and light refreshments will be provided at all events
For assistance and special accommodation requests, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-443-8905 (Florham Campus) or 201-692-2554 (Metropolitan Campus).