Fairleigh Dickinson University is New Jersey's largest private institution of higher education. The University enrolls more than 12,000 students, including nearly 4,000 graduate students. While the majority of its graduate students hail from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania, the University also attracts a large number of international students.
Through research and education, the University strives to enhance the professional and career skills of its graduate students. Its academic quality is reflected in the outstanding achievements of the University's alumni, many of whom have reached the highest positions of leadership in their fields.
Campus and Online Studies
Graduate studies are offered on FDU's two campuses in northern New Jersey:
Certain graduate level courses are offered at the University's overseas campus Wroxton College in Oxfordshire, England, and at the Vancouver Campus in Canada. The University serves the educational needs of residents of central and south Jersey through its graduate extension center at Fort Monmouth in Eatontown. The University's Master of Administrative Science, Master of Science in Homeland Security, Master of Sports Administration, Master of Arts in Student Services Administration, Master of Science in Service Innovation and Leadership and Master of Science in Electrical Engineering degrees are also available completely online. Several other graduate programs include online and distance learning courses. A number of degree programs also are taught on-site at select major corporations.
Newest Graduate Degree Programs
The master's degree is offered in more than 60 different areas of business administration, education, engineering, liberal arts, public administration and the sciences. The four newest programs are:
- Master of Health Science (MHS), choose from the following four tracks: Gateway to Professional Studies(a one year program), Clinical Research Administration, Regulatory Science & Health Informatics
- MS in Supply Chain Management offered through Silberman College of Business, is a cohort-based, 30-credit graduate study, comprised of ten 3-credit courses
- Saturday MBA at FDU offered through Silberman College of Business, a balanced blend of online and face-to-face classes and the opportunity to earn your degree in less than 21 months — even without a business background
- Master of Science in Service Innovation and Leadership (MSSIL), administered by the International School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
Post-graduate certificate studies for individuals already holding a master's degree are available in many fields.
The University's multi-campus structure promotes highly personal and interactive graduate classes of usually less than a dozen students. There are over 250 full-time faculty, more than 80% of whom hold doctorates. There are over 500 part-time faculty who bring extensive practical experience to the classroom, including guest lecturers from business, government and the social services.
Register now for an upcoming Graduate Information Session!
- Graduate Business Information Sessions on July 19 and 22, August 9 and 12
For more information or to speak with a graduate admissions representative or faculty advisor about FDU's 60+ graduate programs, please Contact us about Graduate Studies.
Domestic Graduate Students Contact:
Metropolitan Campus Graduate Admissions Office
Fairleigh Dickinson University
1000 River Road T-KB1-01
Teaneck, New Jersey 07666
Florham Campus Graduate Admissions Office
Fairleigh Dickinson University
The Rothman Building
285 Madison Ave M-RI0-01
Madison, NJ 07940
Certain graduate programs require their own special application forms. Graduate Special Form Applicants can find the materials for the programs listed below: