R.N. to B.S.N. to M.S.N - Admission Requirements
Applicants to to the R.N. to B.S.N. to M.S.N. program must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have graduated from a regionally accredited diploma or associate degree nursing program with a cumulative grade point ratio of at least 2.70, have passed the NCLEX-RN and be licensed as an R.N. in the state of New Jersey.
Completion of the following high school studies:
- 4 units of English
- 1 unit of chemistry with lab
- 2 units of history
- 1 unit of biology with lab
2 units of college preparatory mathematics
- 1 unit of physics
- 2 units of foreign language
- A minimum of 16 high school academic units is required for admission.
- Scores of 1000 or higher on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). November, December or January test scores are preferred.
Other requirements follow the New Jersey Articulation Model for R.N. - completion programs.