Clinical Sites - B.S. in Medical Technology
The University now has affiliations the following approved programs of medical technology as listed below. Upon the successful completion of a 12- to 15-month training period, students are eligible to receive 32 credits toward the Bachelor of Science degree. The approved programs offer similar programs of training, although conditions may vary slightly from site to site.
The affiliated programs of medical technology in New Jersey are:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center, Neptune, New Jersey
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, New Jersey
- The Rutgers University, School of Health Professions(SHP) *
- Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, New Jersey
* This program is part of a joint degree program and is 15 to 18 months in duration through the Clinical Laboratory Sciences program.