A.S. Admission Requirements
Candidates applying for admission to the radiography program must have:
- Completed application packet submitted to The Valley Hospital School of Radiography
- High school diploma or GED
- High school grade point ratio of 2.75 or higher on a 4.00 scale
- SAT or ACT Scores
- All official transcripts from institutions of higher learning
- Pre-requisites: Human Anatomy & Physiology I with Lab (4 credits), Human Anatomy & Physiology II with Lab (4 credits) with a minimum grade of B
- Evidence of interest and knowledge of the field demonstrated in the student's essay
- Recommendations and a personal interview
High school algebra and at least one laboratory science course is recommended. Applicants are considered on a competitive basis each admission period. The selection process is governed by the program's admission committee.
Note: All remedial courses must be completed, prior to admission to the radiography program. High school algebra and at least one laboratory science course are recommended.