Students completing a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry at the Metropolitan campus of Fairleigh Dickinson University shall acquire the ability to:
- Demonstrate solid foundation in sciences, including: vocabulary, concepts, methods, and procedures.
- Develop skills to work independently and with others.
- Develop skills in oral and written modes of communication (including mathematical and graphical).
- Develop a solid foundation for future independent study (life long learning).
- Demonstrate qualitative and quantitative critical reasoning skills.
- Exhibit the ability to use information resources including primary and secondary literature in the field.