Study Abroad with Silberman
We understand the importance of having a globally focused, multicultural business education. What better way to gain insight into the global marketplace than to take courses outside the U.S.?
Fairleigh Dickinson University offers students opportunities to study abroad at our satellite campuses in Vancouver, Canada and Wroxton, England, as well as various other opportunities presented through the FDU Study Abroad Office.
Study Abroad opportunities at Fairleigh Dickinson University enable you to explore global business issues on various continents. You can earn college credit while studying business in diverse countries.
Consider the Silberman College Global Business Experience
A Special Study Abroad Opportunity for Scholarship Award Recipients
The Global Business Experience is open to newly admitted Scholarship Recipients.
• Spend two semesters living and studying abroad in two different parts of the world including the option of studying at FDU’s own campuses in Wroxton, England and Vancouver, Canada.
• Business studies are also available at our partner universities across the world. Contact Janette Shurdom, Assistant Dean for Undergraduate Programs and Student Services, for a complete list.
• Your financial aid will “travel with you” during studies at Wroxton, Vancouver, or other select locations.
• The program also includes participation in Silberman’s Professional Development Program and internship opportunities.
• Gain a competitive edge with a business education enriched by an international perspective.
• Learn firsthand how businesses work across cultures and around the world.
• Explore the conditions and influences shaping economies and financial decisions in Europe, North America, and beyond.
• Develop a global vision—and your self-confidence—by stepping up to the challenges of being a world traveler and learner.
Apply for the Global Business Experience
For priority consideration in participating in the Global Business Experience, apply using the Online Interest Form and indicate your interest in participating. Apply by April 1.