Undergraduate Business Program Highlights
Silberman College of Business Provides Transformative Learning Experiences and Professional Development Activities
- Individualized full-semester mentoring experience with an experienced professional
- Dedicated course focused on business planning for most majors
- Management of a virtual business through a business simulation
- Professional development experiences, including résumé preparation and critique, mock interviews, presentation skills and networking skills
- Credit-bearing internship opportunities
- Study abroad opportunities at FDU international campuses in England and Vancouver, and at partner universities around the world.
- Opportunity to study in the Global Business Experience program completing two semesters abroad
A Global Focus for Business Leadership in the 21st Century
Consistent with FDU’s global education mission, students in the Silberman College of Business benefit from unique University resources such as the Virtual Global Faculty, FDU’s long relationship with the United Nations, and regular activities that expand students’ understanding of business in a global environment.
Silberman’s Comprehensive Business Degree Program
- General Education Requirements (English, Math, Science and Humanities)
- Silberman’s strong Business Core Curriculum features a foundation in all business disciplines – Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Information Systems and Decisions Sciences, International Business, Business Law, Management, Marketing, and Taxation.
- Business Major specialization - Coursework to fufill your Major’s requirements
Direct Admission into the College of Business
Get started right away. Begin business studies in your freshman year or upon transfer into the College. At Silberman, you will benefit from applied activities that expand knowledge and personal skills.
Silberman College of Business is one of the top 5% of business schools accredited by AACSB International, a confirmation of our commitment to quality business education.