4+1 BS-MS Accounting Program (150 hour)
The FDU Edge: Did you know....
- GMAT is waived for SCB students having GPA of 3.2 or higher upon completion of the first semester of their junior year (and 3.5 for other FDU students)
- Students are eligible for a 40% discount off of current Tier 2 graduate tuition in their fifth year
- FDU accounting students have scored #1, 3 and 5 on the Certified Public Accountant Exam in New Jersey
- Our 150 hour accounting program received a national award for innovation
- Most accounting majors receive job offers one year before they graduate
- The NJ Society of CPAs, Silberman College of Business and others awards scholarships to FDU students. For available accounting scholarships click here
- Three FDU faculty have received the NJSCPA Outstanding Educator Award
- Certified Public Accounting firms are restricting recruiting only to colleges like FDU that qualify students for the Certified Public Accountant exam
- Students in the 150 hour program can graduate with a BS and MS degree in 5 years (4+1 Program)
This cutting-edge program is open to any accounting major in the University. It features state-of-the-art studies in accounting, taxation and law designed to prepare students for employment in either the public or private accounting sector.