Undergraduate Business Degree Programs
Choose your area of focus from one of our top-ranked Bachelor’s degree programs; add a minor to expand your business acumen; explore our Global Business, Study Abroad and Internship options; or opt for one of our 4+1 Combined Degree Program to graduate with both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in five years.
Undergraduate Business Majors
We offer a variety of undergraduate programs that will provide you with both academic intelligence and real-world insight.
• Business Administration (with optional concentrations in Information Systems, International Business or Sustainability Management)
• Entrepreneurship (Florham Campus)
• Finance (with optional concentration in Wealth Management Advisory)
• Management (with concentrations in Human Resource Management or Leadership)
• Marketing (with optional concentration in Digital Marketing)
Add a business minor in Accounting, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resources, Leadership, Marketing, Sustainability Management, or Wealth Management Advisory to get more out of your undergraduate degree, expand your skill set and be better prepared for a career in today’s dynamic, fast-paced, global economy.
4+1 Accelerated Degree Programs
Save time and tuition with our Combined Degree Program. You can earn both an undergraduate and graduate degree in just five years by pursuing one of the following accelerated degree programs:
Additional Tuition Savings
Scholarship opportunities are available for 4+1 Combined Degree Program students.
If You Have Questions, We Have Answers
To ask a question, schedule a campus visit; or meet with admissions advisors, email or call us:
• Undergraduate and 4+1 Combined Program Inquiry
Transfer Students Welcome
If you are considering transferring to Silberman College of Business, we can help make the transition easy for you. Transfer students can easily blend into our business school programs and university community. We can help you get started.