American Marketing Association
AMA Club is a collegiate chapter of the American Marketing Association, and is open to undergraduate and graduate students of all majors. The purposes of this club are to foster students’ knowledge in the field of marketing, provide students with opportunities to enhance leadership and marketing skills, and promote relationships between students, faculty, and business professionals.
Past and ongoing activities include:
• Seminars with invited speakers from Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, New York Jets, and IRTS
• Marketing services to local businesses and campus organizations
• “Shark Tank” competition based upon the ABC reality television series
• Participation in regional marketing conferences
• Professional development events on various topics including interviewing tips, networking, and internships
The AMA Club meets weekly in the Florham Room of the Student Center, Florham Campus. For our meeting schedule, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yoshiko DeMotta, email@example.com