The Saturday MBA@FDU’s innovative design features the structure and convenience you want — and the focus you need to be competitive in the marketplace.
Fast and Flexible
- Earn your degree in less than 21 months — without career interruption
- Take up to three 2-credit classes every eight weeks.
- Complete your MBA in 30 to 42 credits (Students who majored in business can waive up to 12 credits in foundation courses)
High Tech/High Touch, Team-based Learning
- In-class sessions are coupled with interactive online learning
- Cohort-based classes emphasize close personal interaction and close faculty support
In-Class Sessions exclusively on Saturdays
- Saturday classes at FDU’s College at Florham (Madison, NJ) will run from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- These sessions will be scheduled every alternate Saturday (on the average)
- Meet and get to know your professors and classmates in a personalized learning environment.
Online class sessions let you study at a convenient place and time. Your online studies will include:
- relevant reading materials
- web-based presentations
- interactive discussions with your professors and classmates
- online quizzes and/or assignments
What You’ll Learn
As a student in the Saturday MBA@FDU program, you will:
- acquire fundamental business knowledge, management skills and decision-making tools
- be exposed to leading-edge strategies and concepts in the business world today
- broaden your perspective and develop your ability to lead, manage, and communicate more effectively in virtually any business setting
- develop networking relationships with your colleagues in the cohort, as well as with the large body of Silberman College of Business alumni
NOTE: Students interested in deepening their expertise in a specific discipline after completing the Saturday MBA@FDU can pursue a post-graduate certificate in such areas as accounting, finance or marketing.
LEARN MORE & REGISTER
Attend a Graduate Information Session
To speak with an Admissions Counselor, call the TOLL FREE #866-998-2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Graduate Information Session dates:
Tuesday, June 6, Metro Campus, 6-8pm
Click here to register for upcoming events
Join us on Facebook and LinkedIn: