An MBA in Under 21 Months!
Offered through Silberman College of Business, the Saturday MBA@FDU lets you successfully balance work, classes and personal life as you focus on the next step of your career.
• A balanced blend of online and face-to-face classes
• Earn your degree in less than 21 months — even without a business background
• Face-to-face sessions every other Saturday (on average)
• Work without career interruption while earning your degree
• Competitively priced
• AACSB accredited
The Saturday MBA@FDU’s innovative design features the structure and convenience you want — and the focus you need to be competitive in the marketplace.
Fast and Flexible
• Earn your degree in less than 21 months — without career interruption
• Take up to three 2-credit classes every eight weeks.
• Complete your MBA in 30 to 42 credits (Students who majored in business can waive up to 12 credits in foundation courses)
High Tech/High Touch, Team-Based Learning
• In-class sessions are coupled with interactive online learning
• Cohort-based classes emphasize close personal interaction and close faculty support
In-Class Sessions Exclusively on Saturdays
• Saturday classes at FDU’s College at Florham (Madison, NJ) will run from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• These sessions will be scheduled every alternate Saturday (on the average)
• Meet and get to know your professors and classmates in a personalized learning environment.
Online class sessions let you study at a convenient place and time. Your online studies will include:
• Relevant reading materials
• Web-based presentations
• Interactive discussions with your professors and classmates
• Online quizzes and/or assignments
What You’ll Learn
As a student in the Saturday MBA@FDU program, you will:
• Acquire fundamental business knowledge, management skills and decision-making tools
• Be exposed to leading-edge strategies and concepts in the business world today
• Broaden your perspective and develop your ability to lead, manage, and communicate more effectively in virtually any business setting
• Develop networking relationships with your colleagues in the cohort, as well as with the large body of Silberman College of Business alumni
NOTE: Students interested in deepening their expertise in a specific discipline after completing the Saturday MBA@FDU can pursue a post-graduate certificate in such areas as accounting, finance, or marketing.
Learn More or Register for an Information Session
To speak with an Admissions Counselor, call 866-998-2299 or email email@example.com