MBA Marketing Specialization
The Marketing curriculum prepares students with a solid foundation in the fundamentals of marketing strategy, consumer behavior and marketing research.
Students build on this foundation by selecting from a number of marketing electives in specialized areas. The selection of electives is typically driven by the career goals of the students and include areas such as marketing research, advertising, sales and promotions.
This specialization is offered at the Florham and Metropolitan Campuses.
All students enrolled in the MBA program must complete the MBA Core Curriculum in addition to their specialization requirements listed below.
Specialization Requirements (10 Credits)
Electives (Choose Three)
• ENTR7803 Strategic Innovation Management
• MKTG6604 Sports and Events Marketing
• MKTG6605 Marketing Communications
• MKTG6606 Direct and Interactive Marketing
• MKTG6607 Social Media Strategy
• MKTG6800 Graduate Independent Study
Have Questions about the Program?