MBA Marketing Specialization
The marketing curriculum prepares students with a solid foundation in the fundamentals of marketing strategy, consumer behavior and marketing research.
Students build on this foundation by selecting from a number of marketing electives in specialized areas. The selection of electives is typically driven by the career goals of the students and include areas such as marketing research, advertising, sales and promotions.
This specialization is offered under the auspices of the Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship, Silberman College of Business, at the College at Florham, Madison, New Jersey, and Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, New Jersey. Contact Dr. Ethne Swartz, department chair, at (973) 443-8296 or e-mail email@example.com for further information.
All students enrolled in the MBA program must complete the MBA Core Curriculum in addition to their specialization requirements listed below.
Specialization Requirements (10 credits)
- MKTG6602 Marketing Research
- MKTG6603 Consumer Behavior
Electives (choose three)
- ENTR7803 Strategic Innovation Management
- MKTG6604 Sports and Events Marketing
- MKTG6605 Marketing Communications
- MKTG6606 Direct and Interactive Marketing
- MKTG6607 Social Media Strategy
- MKTG6800 Graduate Independent Study
Attend a Graduate Information Session
Wednesday, December 10 6-8pm, Florham Campus
Join us on Facebook and LinkedIn: