MBA Accounting Specialization
All students enrolled in the MBA program must complete the MBA Core Curriculum in addition to their major-specific requirements listed below.
Students interested in the MBA Accounting Specialization are highly encouraged to schedule an appointment with the departement chair for a review of the CPA exam requirements. Due to the complicated set of rules as well as the variations by state the department chair will best be able to determine what requirements a student needs to meet prior to sitting for the exam. To schedule an appointment please contact Dr. Ron West, Department Chair Accounting, Tax, and Law.
Specialization Requirements (10 Credits)
Electives (Choose One)
• ACCT 6605 Federal Income Tax I - Individual
• ACCT 6640 Advanced Financial Accounting
• ACCT 6617 Cost Measurement, Plan, and Control
• ACCT 6618 Auditing Concepts and Methods
• ACCT 6800 Graduate Independent Study