MS Tax Program: Employment Opportunities
Disclaimer: The MST program at FDU occasionally posts career opportunities as a courtesy to our alumni, current students and local firms and companies who make such requests. The MST program does not endorse or promote any of the employment opportunities posted and does not otherwise vouch for the accuracy or content thereof. Submissions are welcomed.
Senior Tax Manager, Trust and Estate
At Sax, we are driven by our ability to turn every client’s dream into a reality. We are a forward-thinking multi-disciplinary accounting, tax, and advisory firm serving the needs of closely held companies, family-owned businesses, not-for-profit entities, government and high-net-worth individuals. We are dedicated to providing an environment that offers growth, stability and advancement opportunities, in a team member driven culture where contributions are recognized and rewarded. We have everything you need for a dynamic career!
Must be motivated, have the ability to multi-task and be organized. Maintain a positive attitude; be cooperative and flexible about the type of work assigned and in assisting other team members on assignments. Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have B.A./B.S. degree in Accounting (MST/MBA is a plus)
- CPA a must
- Strong technical skills in taxation
- 5 plus years of work experience in handling complex estates and trusts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advanced specialized tax expertise in trust, estate, gift and private foundations taxation.
- Perform and review research findings, tax returns and work papers, formulates conclusions consistent with firm policies and professional standards, and determines implications and best course of action for client
- Ensures all tax advice is technically correct and properly documented
- Understands the firm’s policies, procedures and professional standards
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and an ability to work independently.
- Dedicates time to coaching and developing others through training, providing opportunities for them and helps them succeed
- Actively communicates the client’s needs and facts to the appropriate team members to execute the work
- Builds relationships across industry service groups to ensure client service excellence through an integrated approach
- Develop trust worthiness with the client and team members
- Manages progression of quality deliverables on time, in scope and within budget and/or realization goal
Sax LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact: Shivani Jain