MS in Taxation Admission Information
The admission formula is a minimum score of 1050, arrived at based on the applicant’s Cumulative GPA x 200, plus the GMAT score. For example, an applicant with a 3.2 undergraduate/graduate GPA and a 470 grade on the GMATs would score 1,100. For more information about the GMAT visit the GMAT website or within the US call +1 (952) 681-3680.
We will waive the GMAT requirement for:
- CPAs, EAs CFPs, CMAs, CFAs, and attorneys
MBA graduates from an AACSB-accredited college or university, with an undergraduate/graduate CGPA of 3.0.
(If your CGPA is lower than a 3.0 you may request a review by our Graduate Committee to determine if an exception is possible.)
- Silberman College of Business students with a 3.2 CGPA in their junior year
- Fairleigh Dickinson University students with a CGPA 3.5 in their junior year
The GMAT is may also be waived if you who have relevant and substantial professional work experience in the field of accounting, financial planning, and/or taxation. You will need to document at least three years of relevant professional work experience.
GRE results are acceptable but will be converted to a GMAT equivalent score.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit the following items for consideration and review:
- A completed FDU application for graduate admission to the program.
- GMAT scores and official transcripts from all colleges and universities in which undergraduate study was taken;
- In the case of a waiver of GMAT scores, a copy of CPA or CFP certificate, bar admission, or an MBA diploma from an AACSB-accredited college or university.
For further information and details, please refer to the instructions for completing the Application for Graduate Admission.