Executive MBA Highlights
With a format designed for busy working professionals, FDU’s EMBA program allows you to balance work, personal and academic responsibilities while challenging you to explore new ideas and new ways of thinking. Select and rigorous, our program will prepare you for success in an ever-changing business environment within a global marketplace.
- Earn your Executive MBA in two years or less while continuing to work and building your on-the-job experience
- Work collaboratively in cohort-based classes. You’ll learn alongside other high-achieving professionals from a diverse range of business and organizations. The result is a dynamic and transformative learning experience.
- Strengthen your business and leadership skills as you learn to think more strategically and analytically, act more decisively and lead more persuasively.
- Gain a true global perspective traveling abroad with your cohort on a 12-day international business seminar. Destinations vary each year.
- Accelerate your personal and professional development through a semester of personalized executive coaching.
- Build lasting relationships and a powerful network of business professionals.
A Different Kind of Degree
While both traditional MBA and EMBA students graduate with an MBA degree, there are important distinctions in each program’s structure and focus, and in the type of students enrolling.
Find Out More
If you are considering the EMBA, contact Peter Caliguari, Director of Executive Programs, at 201-692-7229, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.