Women Entrepreneurship Week Panel Discussion
Join us for an evening of celebration and inspiration. Meet successful women entrepreneurs and hear their stories.
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
6 PM to 8 PM
Hartman Lounge, Hennessey Hall (The Mansion), Florham Campus
- Marlene Waldock, Founder, 1st Impression Communications and Because We Are Women.
- Regine Flimlin, Co-founder, juice basin. Reggie has been engaged in alternative lifestyle of health and sustainability (LOHAS) for over 25 years. 2016 Leading Women Entrepreneur by NJ Magazine.
- Susana Fonticoba, Founder, Right Click Advantage and Sisters in Entrepreneurship; President, NAWBO Central and Northern NJ.
- Michelle Pais, CEO, Signature Reality. Recognized as a Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs and One of the Most Powerful People in Real Estate.
- Meg Columbia-Walsh, CEO, Wylei and a successful tech entrepreneur.
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-443-8842.
Panelists subject to change.