The Rothman Institute of Entrepreneurial Studies is pleased to offer scholarship funds to University students.
1. The applicant must be a student wishing to pursue an Entrepreneurial Studies major or concentration at FDU, on the undergraduate or graduate level. Please note exceptions may be made depending on the situation.
2. The initial screening will be done by Financial Aid.
3. The executive director of the Rothman Institute of Entrepreneurial Studies and department chair will be involved in final selection of the candidates.
4. Annual awards could range from between $1,000 and $5,000 based on the recommendation of the Financial Aid office. Students with a concentration can receive up to $3,000.
5. Annual awards can be renewed, based on student grades, at the recommendation of the Financial Aid office.
6. Awards may be limited to five a year, with the possibility of exceptions to this rule, based on circumstance and demand.
7. Deadline is typically mid-November each fall semester and checks are disbursed in the spring.
8. For more information, please contact your advising office to apply 973-443-8800 or 201-692-2339 or 201-692-2424. If you have additional questions, please contact Dr. Ethne Swartz, Chair, Marketing and Entrepreneurial Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Financial Aid at 201.692.2363.