About Us/Contact Us
Rothman Institute Staff
Susan Slavin, Programs Administrator of Rothman Institute
Susan Slavin is the Programs Administrator at the Rothman Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. She comes to the Institute with a BS in Marketing from the University of Maryland. Her experience spans over 15 years in the fields of Marketing and Customer/Client Relations with a Fortune 500 company, a small family owned business and the Morris County Office of Temporary Assistance. Most recently, she was a member of the training staff at the MCOTA where she took on the challenge of training employees in current government programs. Susan will be responsible for all aspects of program management for the outreach and recognition programs. She currently resides in Randolph with her husband and their two children.
Maura Pniewski, Assistant to the Executive Director
Jack Killion, Entrepreneur In Residence
Jack Killion, head of Eagle Rock Diversified Fund, has joined the Institute as its first Entrepreneur-in-Residence. Since 2005, he has helped in a number of ways including mentoring students and local business owners, program development, executive training, and guest lecturing. Killion has also been a good friend of the Institute and has worked with us on several Female Entrepreneurs Alliance programs.
Educated at Yale and MIT, Killion's career has included work as a consultant at McKinsey, in venture capital, in a family-owned manufacturing company, Killion Extruders, in publishing at Harpers Magazine and Garden State Woman Magazine, and in hedge funds. Killion has also worked in real estate and race-breeding ventures over the years. In addition, he has served on the boards of various private and public U.S. and international corporations and of non-profit organizations.
The Entrepreneur-in-Residence program is made possible by a contribution from Gloria and Don LaTorre.
- José Amarista, Vice President, Margin Enhancement R&D, Pinnacle Foods
- Andrew Bluestone, President, Selective Benefits Group
- Mario Casabona, Casabona Ventures, LLC (Former CEO of ERI)
- Sanjay Gupta, PhD, Vice President and Regional Head, Corporate Innovation, Evonik
- Dennis Klein, President, Rand, Feuer, & Klein LLC
- Sakti Kunz, Management Executive, Honeywell
- Don LaTorre, President and CEO, L&G Consultants
- Jan Margolis, CEO, Applied Research Corporation
- Micheline Nader, CEO, Blue Dolphin Health Management
- Allie Nava, Navigate IQ LLC and Ridgewood Investments LLC
- Gina Tedesco, President, Opus International