ISE/CHRMS Seminar Series
Friday, December 5, 2014
"Building a Culture for Sustainability at BASF:
Creating Chemistry for a Sustainable Future"
featuring Panel of Executives from BASF including
Charlene Wall-Warren, Director, Sustainability
Brooke Weizmann, Manager, Corporate Sustainability Branding& Communications
Caitlin Harmon, Human Resources Generalist, Catalyst Division
MODERATOR: Jeana Wirtenberg, Author, Building a Culture for Sustainability
- Responding to Megatrends with Sustainability
Managing Culture Change
Best Practices in Employee Engagement
Leveraging Human Resources
Spanning Boundaries and Value Chains
(payments not taken online; please pay at door)
(checks should be made out to "Fairleigh Dickinson University")
TIME, PLACE and FEE
- Time: Presentation: 8:00 - 9:30 a.m., Breakfast & Networking: 7:30 - 8:00 a.m., Continuing optional discussion w/ panelists: 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Place: Lenfell Hall, Mansion/ Hennessy Hall Center (Bldg. #1)
- Fee*: $40/for-profit; $20/non-profit or "in-transition"; students and faculty free
* Non-partners are subject to the $40/$20 admittance fee if they register but do not attend and do not notify us by two days before the seminar. Please note: ISE/CHRMS incurs food-ordering costs whether a registrant actually attends or not, which is why we state on our registration materials that there is a payment expected regardless of actual attendance.
When: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Topic: "GENDER BALANCED LEADERSHIP: The Smart and Right Thing to Do"
Speaker: Kevin Maggiacomo, President and Chief Executive Officer, Sperry Van Ness International Corporation
Location: Orangerie, Monninger Center (Library)