ISE/CHRMS Seminar Series
Friday, NOVEMBER 6, 2015
'SHIFTING MEMES for STEWARDSHIP of the FUTURE"
featuring Sandra Waddock, Boston College
TIME, PLACE and FEE
- Time: Presentation: 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. with optional discussion until 11:30 a.m., Networking: 7:00 a.m.
Place: Lenfell Hall, Mansion/ Hennessy Hall Center (Bldg. #1)
- Fee*: $40/for-profit; $20/non-profit or "in-transition"; students and faculty FREE
DIRECTIONS and PARKING
- DIRECTIONS to Fairleigh Dickinson University, College at Florham, Madison NJ Google Maps
- Aerial CAMPUS MAP
- PHOTO of Mansion and WALKING Directions
- Please PARK in Public Parking Lots #2 OR #8. Please WALK to MANSION. Follow the signs.
In this talk, Waddock will:
- Define stewardship of the future and the roles that leaders in all sectors, especially business, play in shaping that future
- Consider how memes - core cultural artifacts - shape our beliefs and how shaping the future requires reframing the memes that we use to describe business responsibilities and the world around us
- Briefly explore what a stewardship economy, stewardship enterprises, and leadership would be
(payments not taken online; please pay at door)
(checks should be made out to "Fairleigh Dickinson University")
* Non-partners are subject to the $40/$20 admittance fee if they register but do not attend and do not notify us by two days before the seminar. Please note: ISE/CHRMS incurs food-ordering costs whether a registrant actually attends or not, which is why we state on our registration materials that there is a payment expected regardless of actual attendance.
UPCOMING ISE/CHRMS SEMINARS
Friday, March 4, 2016, 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. with optional discussion until 11:30 a.m., "Building a Culture of Sustainability at Wyndham Worldwide: Wyndham Green - One Goal, One Team, One Earth." Executive panel includes Faith Taylor, Senior Vice President, Sustainability and Innovation.