ISE/CHRMS Seminar Series
Friday September 25, 2015
"Building a Culture for Sustainability at Wyndham Worldwide: Wyndham Green―One Goal, One Team, One Earth."
Vice President, Sustainability and Innovation, Wyndham Worldwide plus executive panel.
Moderator: Jeana Wirtenberg, ISE Senior Advisor
DISCUSSION HIGHLIGHTS TBA:
(payments not taken online; please pay at door)
(checks should be made out to "Fairleigh Dickinson University")
TIME, PLACE and FEE
- Time: Presentation: 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. with optional discussion until 11:30 a.m., Networking: 7:00 a.m.
Place: Lenfell Hall, Mansion/ Hennessy Hall Center (Bldg. #1)
- Fee*: $40/for-profit; $20/non-profit or "in-transition"; students and faculty FREE
DIRECTIONS and PARKING
- DIRECTIONS to Fairleigh Dickinson University, College at Florham, Madison NJ Google Maps
- Aerial CAMPUS MAP
- PHOTO of Mansion and WALKING Directions
- Please PARK in Public Parking Lots #2 OR #8. Please WALK to MANSION. Follow the signs.
* Non-partners are subject to the $40/$20 admittance fee if they register but do not attend and do not notify us by two days before the seminar. Please note: ISE/CHRMS incurs food-ordering costs whether a registrant actually attends or not, which is why we state on our registration materials that there is a payment expected regardless of actual attendance.
UPCOMING ISE/CHRMS SEMINARS
Thursday, Oct. 1, 2015, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Networking begins at 5:00 p.m. "Teams in Action: Stories from the Front Line." Panelists: Matthew Mangino, Copperas Mountain Consulting; Brad Neilley, HR Director, Pentax Medical; Patricia Rossman, Chief Diversity Officer, BASF.
Friday, November 6, 2015, 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. with optional discussion until 11:30 a.m ,Topic TBA. Speaker: Sandra Waddock, Professor of Management, Boston College.