HR & Strategy:
- Harmon, J., Behson, S., & Scott, D. (2009). "Structural Relationshiops between Work Environment and Service Quality Perceptions as a Function of Customer Contact Intensity: Implications for Human Service Strategy", JHHSA, fall 2009.
- Harmon, J., Behson, S., and Scott, D. (2007). "Links Among High-Performance Work Environment, Service Quality, and Customer Satisfaction - An Extension to the Healthcare Sector", Journal of Healthcare Management, 52, 2, 109-125.
- Harmon, J., Feuss, W., Wirtenberg, J. and Wides, J. (2004). "Linking Employees, Customers, and Financial Performance in Organizations" Journal of Cost Management, Vol. 18, No. 1, (copyright is held by Cost Management, and that it is made available with permission.)
- Harmon, J & Seeger, J. (2004). “AT&T Resource Link. In Dess, Lumpkin & Eisner, Strategic Management: Text & Cases. New York: McGraw-Hill Irwin, 525-537
- Harmon, J., Scotti, D., Behson, S., Farias, G., Petzel, R. (2003). "Effects of High-Involvement Work Systems on Employee Satisfaction and Service Costs in Veterans Healthcare", Journal of Healthcare Management, Vol. 48, No. 6: 1-14
- Twomey D. F. and Harris, D, (2000). From Strategy to Behavior: Aligning Human Resource Management Systems with Intrapreneurial Intent, International Journal of Commerce and Management.
- Harmon, J & Seeger, J. (1999). “AT&T Resource Link: Pedagogy & Case Analysis”. In Thompson & Strickland (eds.), Strategic Management: Instructor Manual, Prentice Hall
- Harmon, J & Seeger, J. (1998). "AT&T Resource Link (R) Aligning HR and Corporate Strategy", Case Research Journal,vol. 18, no. 2, 56-81
- Twomey, D., Twomey, R., Quazi, H. "Antecedents and Dynamics of the Business School-Business Interface"