The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
777 South Harbour Island Boulevard, Suite 750
Tampa, FL 33602-5730 USA
The Silberman College of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
The business school received AACSB accreditation in 2000 for its bachelor's and master's level degree programs.
Granted to fewer than a third of all business schools in the country, AACSB accreditation is your assurance of a quality-driven and responsive program.