Silberman is AACSB Accredited
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
Founded in 1916, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) is the longest-serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, Master’s, and doctoral degrees in business.
Less than 5% of Business Schools Worldwide hold AACSB Accreditation
AACSB accreditation has been earned by less than 5% of the world’s business programs. Today, there are only 755 business schools in 51 countries and territories that maintain AACSB accreditation.
AACSB International’s rigorous accreditation standards assure that business and accounting schools:
• Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission
• Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship
• Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula
• Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty
• Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals