Hotel and Restaurant Management BS - Hospitality Management MS
The International School of Hospitality and Tourism Management offers a 5-year B.S. in Hotel and Restaurant Management/M.S. in Hospitality Management program. This program is available to select students who want to pursue both degrees simultaniously and have fullfilled the following requirements:
1. Must have a GPA of 3.00 or better while entering the program and also maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.00 or better throughout the BS/MS program. In addition, must earn a GPA of 3.00 in each of the 3 core curriculum classes.
2. Student must write a Personal Statement of 400 words, explaining reason for pursuing the BS/MS degree, relative to career, personal and academic goals.
3. 2 letters of recommendation (1 from Internship Director and 1 from Hospitality Faculty)
4. An initial interview with the Director of Graduate Studies.
5. Final interview with Director of International School of Hospitality and Tourism Management after all prior requirements have been met.