Sports Administration Study Abroad
Eight Perfect Days in England: May 16-23, 2018
- Stay at FDU's beautiful Wroxton College in Oxfordshire, northwest of London.
- Learn about sports-based cultures and history.
- Explore sports business opportunities.
Course Credit Options
- SPAD 4000 International Sports Administration (open to all majors) 3 Credit Spring Course
- MSA 6630 Global Sport 3 credit Spring Course
- MADS 6698 Current Issues in Terrorism and Security 3 credit Spring Course
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum & Tour
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Stadium
- Villa Park, home of the Aston Villa Football Club
- The World Rugby Museum
- Silverstone Motor Racing Circuit
- River & Rowing Museum
$1,000 program fee + airfare + 3 credits falling within your spring 2018 semester
Undergraduate and graduate students will be billed the program fee of $1,500, and will subsequently be granted a $500 J. Michael Adams Scholarship to offset this cost. (Apply for this grant when applying for the study abroad.)
For More Information
To learn more contact Prof. J.C. Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.