Application Procedures for MSSIL Degree
The Master of Science in Service Innovation and Leadership studies degree Program is designed for motivated individuals who aspire to or who have work experience in the broad area of service leadership.
Students seeking admission to the Program will have to submit:
- a completed application;
- transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate, and post graduate studies. All official transcripts must be received by the time 9 credits are completed.
- a resume, which includes goals, and
- GPA of 2.75 as an undergrad, from an accredited undergraduate institution. (Students may be admitted as pre-matriculated on probation with a lower GPA)
There are no prerequisite courses required for this Program.
To submit your application for graduate study towards the Master of Science in Service Innovation and Leadership:
- Download and print the University’s Application for Graduate Admission (PDF)
- On page 5, locate the line labeled “Intended Degree / Area of Study” and write “Master of Science in Service Innovation and Leadership”
Complete the remainder of the application as directed and mail the completed application along with all other required materials to:
Senior Coordinator for Off-Campus Graduate Credit Programs
1000 River Road, H-DH2-14
Teaneck, NJ 07666