Application Procedures for MSSIL Degree
The Master of Science in Service Innovation and Leadership studies degree Program is designed for motivated individuals who aspire to or who have work experience in the broad area of service leadership.
Students seeking admission to the Program will have to submit:
- a completed application;
- transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate, and post graduate studies;
- a written statement of 1,000 words detailing the applicant’s interest and goals for a career in Service Leadership, and
- three letters of recommendation including at least two former instructors.
A bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited undergraduate institution will be required.
There are no prerequisite courses required for this Program.
To submit your application for graduate study towards the Master of Science in Service Innovation and Leadership:
- Download and print the University’s Application for Graduate Admission (PDF)
- On page 5, locate the line labeled “Intended Degree / Area of Study” and write “Master of Science in Service Innovation and Leadership”
Complete the remainder of the application as directed and mail the completed application along with all other required materials to:
Coordinator of Marketing
International School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
1000 River Road, H-DH2-14
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Information on our faculty.
Information about learning facilities and locations.
Information to contact us.