About the Program
Today’s service industry in the United States and worldwide has broadened and evolved into a major player in sustaining a healthy economy. The newest projections for the industry call for a period of unparalleled growth that will bring with it increased demand for well-prepared and skilled service innovation and leadership professionals.
FDU’s new Master of Science in Service Innovation and Leadership will increase your competitive edge as a professional in the field whether you’re an entrepreneur, employed by a service-based company or a government agency. You will build your understanding of and skills in critical service industry strategies, financial systems, service management, marketing and more.
The 30-credit non-thesis program offers on-campus, off campus, and online delivery for the convenience of working professionals. With this degree, individuals who aspire to enter or advance in the service industry can gain valuable credentials and increase their opportunities for professional fulfillment in this rewarding field.
The goals of the Program are to:
- Provide masters level studies for traditional and non-traditional students in preparation for or advancement in the unique field of service innovation and leadership.
- Provide a strong foundation in the core areas of leadership, service strategies, financial systems, human resource administration, organizational communication and conflict management and marketing as they pertain to service innovation and leadership.
- Provide exposure to current topics related to service innovation and leadership.
- Develop abilities to formulate research related to the development and improvement of service innovation and leadership.
- Support success of the students in the educational process.
- Contribute to preparation of world citizens through global education.
- Encourage the development of innovative thought and action in the field of service innovation and leadership.