Sword and Shield Application Package Instructions
- Complete the Application for Student Membership (hard copy).
- Obtain one letter of academic recommendation attesting your “outstanding academic performance” in your coursework.
- Procure your unofficial transcript or grade report.
- Payment of the national fee ($50.00 check or money order payable to “Order of the Sword and Shield”)
- Payment of the FDU local chapter fee ($15 for active students or $25 for graduates) by check or money order payable to “Fairleigh Dickinson University”)
- Submit items 1 -5 in a large, sealed envelope to FDU’s Chapter Coordinator, Dr. William M. Toms
Dr. William M. Toms
Fairleigh Dickinson University
100 River Rd, H-DH2-13
Teaneck, NJ 07666-1914
Any questions pertaining to membership may be directed to Dr. Toms at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packages will be accepted until March 1, 2018
FDU’s induction ceremony for the Order of the Sword and Shield National Honor Society will be scheduled in April 2018.
Be one of our Chapter’s members!