OSS Application Package Instructions
- Complete the Application for Student Membership (hard copy)
- Obtain one letter of academic recommendation
- Procure your unofficial transcript or grade report
- Payment of the national fee ($50.00 check or money order payable to “Order of the Sword and Shield”)
- Payment of the FDU local chapter fee ($15 for active students/ $25 for graduates) by check or money order payable to “Fairleigh Dickinson University”)
- Submit items 1 -5 in a large, sealed envelope to FDU’s Chapter Coordinator, Dr. William M. Toms
Dr. William M. Toms
Fairleigh Dickinson University
1000 River Rd, H-DH2-13
Teaneck, NJ 07666-1914
Any questions pertaining to membership may be directed to Dr. Toms at email@example.com
Application packages will be accepted until February 28, 2017
A conference call will be scheduled in March 2017. All prospective applicants will be notified and encouraged to participate on the call.
FDU’s induction ceremony for the Order of the Sword and Shield National Honor Society will be scheduled in early Spring 2017.
Be one of our Chapter’s members!