Master of Administrative Science - Graduate Certificates
The graduate certificates listed at left are 18-credits, six courses, within the Master of Administrative Science (MAS) program. The certificates can be taken on a matriculating or non-matriculating basis and also can be taken as Post-graduate certificates for students who have earned a graduate degree. The minimum number of students in a given section is usually ten.
- Administrative Science
- Career Development
- Computer Security and Forensic Administration
- Correctional Administration and Leadership
- Diplomacy and International Relations
- Displaced Persons
- Emergency Management Administration
- European Studies and Administrations
- First Responder Administration
- Global EMS Administration
- Global Health and Human Services Administration
- Global Leadership and Administration
- Global Perspectives & International Studies
- Global Security and Terrorism Studies
- Global Technology Administration
- Government and Administration
- Homeland Security Administration
- Human Resources Administration
- Intelligence-Led Policing
- Latin American Studies
- Law and Public Safety Administration
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Legal Environment Administration
- Non-profit Organizational Development
- Public Relations Administration
- School Security & Safety Administration
- Public and Non-profit Leadership Post-graduate
Registration and payment procedures.
SAS Catalog, Course Schedules, booklists, and more.
Important Information for Registered Students.
Information on our faculty.