Liberal Arts AA - Program Learning Outcomes
Each college program has identified outcome measures that indicate whether students are successful in meeting the specific outcomes for the program. The following are outcome measures that will be assessed for the AA program in Petrocelli College:
- Communication: An FDU graduate will demonstrate the ability to effectively communication in oral and written form using technology as a tool to enhance presentations when appropriate.
"This outcome is also aligned with FDU University learning outcomes for Written Communication, Oral Communication and Information Literacy"
- Critical Thinking: An FDU graduate will demonstrate the ability to use critical thinking skills to understand and solve problems from a variety of perspectives and in a global context.
"This outcome is also aligned with FDU University learning outcome for Critical Thinking"
- Critical Thinking: An FDU graduate will demonstrate competency in critical thinking that encompasses dimensions of information (natural language) logic and ethical analysis.
- Analytic Understanding: An understanding of basic mathematical tools and principles.
"This outcome is also aligned with FDU University learning outcomes for Quantitative Literacy"
Latino Promise Additional Learning Outcome:
- Leadership: An FDU graduate will demonstrate knowledge of fundamental leadership skills that can be applied in personal and professional situations.
Bilingual Programs Additional Learning Goal:
- ESL: An FDU graduate will demonstrate proficiency in the English language skills.