BAIS Admissions Procedure
The minimum requirements for the baccalaureate degree are as follows:
- Completion of 120 credits according the program curriculum;
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.00;
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.00 in the upper level courses completed at FDU;
- 9 credits in the Specialized Studies Area taken at FDU at the 2000 level or above;
- 30 total credits (normally the last 30) taken at FDU.
- No SAT/
The BAIS program has a rolling admission policy thereby allowing students to enter the program at the start of any trimester: Fall (September), Spring (January), Summer 1 (April) or Summer 2 (June) . To be admitted:
- Fill out an Application and Registration form.
- Fax it to 201-692-2503 or mail it to the address below.
- Request official transcripts be sent from all previously attended institutions to:
Since the checksheet clearly identifies your outstanding degree requirements, you should update your checksheet each term. Official student checksheets will be maintained in the our Office.
Prior to each term, course offerings will be posted on this website. You can then choose your course(s) from the offerings that will fulfill your individual degree requirements. If you need help selecting your courses, you should contact an advisor by calling 201-692-2672.
Complete the registration form and return via or fax. Please read the University policies on the second page. You can complete the form either electronically or by hand:
Please print the form, complete it by hand (including signature) and fax it to 201-692-2503.