Tuition and Payment
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the 2010-2011 academic year (beginning July 1, 2010) is $1,450.50 per three-credit undergraduate course and $1,561.50 per 3-credit graduate course. Although tuition has increased a bit from last year, we have maintained the same 50% reduction from the University's standard tuition rate. The only other fee is the technology fee which can vary depending on the particular courses chosen.
Bills are mailed at the beginning of each session. You can also view and print your tuition statement online using WebAdvisor. Payment should be mailed to:
Fairleigh Dickinson University
1000 River Road (T-KB1-05)
Teaneck, NJ 07666
SRA International Tuition Advancement Plan
Please note that family members who join the program are eligible for the reduced tuition rate, but do not recieve reimbursement from SRA International. Family members are billed directly by FDU and are responsible for those charges.
Course Schedule Changes
- Course changes can be made during the drop/add period (normally the first two weeks of the trimester) by submitting a Change in Program form to the Office of Online Programs. Contact your advisor for help.
- Students who make changes that result in a different number of total credits should check WebAdvisor for their new balance.
- Students who drop courses after the course start date and don't replace them with an equal number of credits, will be issued prorated refunds according to University Policy. Details are on page 2 of the registration form.
- No refunds are issued after the 5th week of the trimester.
- No withdrawals are accepted during the last two weeks of the trimester.
- Please contact the Office of Online Programs as soon as possible if there are extenuating circumstances.