Family Members Participation
Family members of Booz Allen employees are welcome to apply to any of the online degree or certificate programs offered as part of the Booz Allen / FDU Educational Partnership Program. The family member must meet the following criteria:
- Be an adult learner (age 23 or older)
- Have earned a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Provide FDU with the Booz Allen employee ID number for verification
Family Member Benefits
Eligible family members enrolled in an online degree or certificate program will be
- Enrolled in courses with Booz Allen employees
- Able to participate from anywhere in the world
- Charged the same reduced tuition rate as Booz Allen employees
- Able to access all FDU student services available to Booz Allen employees
Procedure for Participating
- Review information about the program and student services contained on these Web pages.
- Contact JoAnna Steiner, Associate Director, at email@example.com or (201) 692-7357 with your family member’s Booz Allen employee ID number/name.
- Follow the same admission instructions as Booz Allen employees.
- Have official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities sent to JoAnna Steiner at the above address.
- The student will be contacted for academic advising and course registration when an application is received.
- A transcript evaluation will be completed and sent to the student when transcripts are received.
- Student will receive all notices sent to Booz Allen employees via email and should periodically check this website for updates and announcements.