ISHTM dinners and cocktail events
The International School of Hospitality and Tourism Management (ISHTM) holds an annual Scholarship and Student Benefit Dinner, with a different theme each year, at the Park Avenue Club located in Florham Park, NJ, usually in March. The affairs are attended by more than 300 guests, and 200 students participate. The dinner showcases student talent and training in the areas of management, culinary arts, and related services. The evening includes a cocktail party with anarray of foods and beverages, and a three-course dinner.
Students received dozens of scholarships that were donated by various corporate, industry, and service organizations as well as private sponsors. Since 2000, ISHTM has raised over $300,000 through its annual dinners. These funds have provided numerous scholarships to the school's growing number of students needing financial assistance. Since ISHTM's founding in 1942, it has produced more than 3,000 graduates, many of whom hold key leadership positions in the hospitality and tourism industries.
- Spring 2014 Scholarship Dinner
- Fall 2014 Alumni Cocktail Event - Grand Hyatt New York
- Spring 2013 Scholarship Dinner
- Spring 2012 Scholarship Dinner Fall 2011 Alumni Cocktail Event - Grand Hyatt New York
- Spring 2011 Scholarship Dinner
- Fall 2010 Alumni Cocktail Event - Grand Hyatt New York
- Spring 2010 Scholarship Dinner
- Fall 2009 Alumni Cocktail Event - Grand Hyatt New York
- 2009 Alumni Cocktail Event - James Beard House