Cheng Gong GST Admission and Tuition
Cheng Gong - Gateway to a Successful Tomorrow (GST)
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited secondary school in China prior to enrolling in Cheng Gong.
- The university recommends that applicants complete high school courses in Math, Science and Social Studies as well as English as a second language.
- The Fall Semester begins in late August each year. Orientation takes place one week before classes begin. We accept applications on a rolling basis although we strongly encourage all students to apply as early as possible.
- The Spring Semester begins in late January each year. We accept applications on a rolling basis although we strongly encourage all students to apply as early as possible.
- A completed Cheng Gong application form.
- Copy of information page of your passport.
Official transcripts, academic records, diplomas, certificates or degrees received from all secondary, post-secondary, university and/or professional schools. Full disclosure is required.
Students who are currently studying in the U.S. either at a high school, college, university or English language program may apply as a transfer student. In addition to the application documents required transfer students must also submit U.S. academic or ESL transcripts and a copy of their current I-20 if they are in the U.S. on an F-1 visa.
- A completed affidavit of financial support form
- An official bank statement in the name of the sponsor indicated on the affidavit of financial support. The statement must be current [dated within the last six (6) months] and must indicate an exact account balance.
IMPORTANT: All documents submitted to the University become part of the permanent record and cannot be returned.