Yeshiva/Seminary Program: Registration
Tuition & Fees
|Tuition per course||$1845.00|
How to Register
- Speak with your advisor and decide what classes you need for the next semester
- Look at the list of classes and develop a class schedule
- Complete the registration form and fax it into the FDU Yeshiva Program office (201-692-2503). Please remember to sign the form.
Regarding Medical Insurance
PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTING OR WAIVING MEDICAL INSURANCE
All students who are billed medical insurance must go to the United HealthCare (UHC) site, www.firststudent.com and either “ACCEPT ENROLLMENT” or “WAIVE” the insurance charge. Waivers will no longer be processed by the Office of Enrollment Services.
The deadline to waive medical insurance charges for the FALL 2016 semester is October 17, 2016.
IMPORTANT: For complete details regarding medical insurance, please read the United HealthCare brochure or visit the UHC site www.firststudent.com
Currently students in this program are all given scholarship aid (50% of the full tuition). In addition, students may qualify for state and/or federal financial aid.
- If you are applying for financial aid, you must submit proof of high school completion - for example, copy of high school transcript, copy of diploma, copy of GED certificate.
- You must complete the university’s off-campus health form, which is available on the student Health Services website and has been mailed to you as part of each semester’s enrollment package. You will not be allowed to register for subsequent semesters if the SHS does not have the completed form.