FDU's New Jersey Real Estate course is recommended for individuals interested in pursuing a rewarding career as a salesperson, referral agent, investor, or to simply gain insight into an exciting industry. You will be introduced to valuable techniques used in real estate purchasing, selling, investing and leasing.
Course topics include but are not limited to:
• New Jersey Licensing Laws and Regulations
• Ethics & Agency Relationships
• Types of Ownership
• Deeds and Title
• Mortgages, Financing
• Landlord Tenant Relationships
• Real Estate Appraisal
• Land Use
• Investments, 1031 Tax Exchange
• Listing Agreements
Pre-Requisites to obtaining a Real Estate Salespersons License:
• Must complete 75 hours of instruction from a school approved by the New Jersey Real Estate Commission
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be a legal resident of the United States
• Must pass the New Jersey Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Exam
This includes a nonrefundable $20 registration fee. Tuition also includes the textbook for the course.
To register for courses, or for more information, please contact:
Fairleigh Dickinson University
Division of Continuing Education
140 University Plaza Drive
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Instructor: Margaret (Margie) Lapadura
Classes scheduled on FDU's Metropolitan Campus are offered in a range of formats and times:
10 Week, 75-hour course: Saturday
9:15 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
October 3 – December 12, 2015 (No class November 28 due to holiday)
10 Week, 75-hour course: Mondays and Wednesdays
6:30 p.m. – 10:15 p.m.
October 5 – December 14, 2015 (No class November 25 due to holiday)
Classes will meet in FDU's Continuing Education suite in Dickinson Hall on the Hackensack side of campus.
To register, please contact
800.338.3887 or 201.692.6500
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to e-mail Ms. Lapadura: email@example.com