Certificate Program in Project Management – PMP/CAPM Training
Advance your career at Fairleigh Dickinson University by preparing for the Project Management Professional Certificate (PMP) or the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) designation.
Designed for professionals who want to obtain their PMP certification or CAPM designation while learning the latest project management standards in the PMBOK 6th Edition, the program management certificate is being offered on FDU’s Metropolitan Campus and is intended for both novice and experienced project managers.
The 72-hour course covers all project management areas, including scope, schedule, cost, communication, and integration management topics. Additional focus is given to project management framework in the areas of human resources, procurement, risk, quality, ethics, and conduct requirements. The course concludes with an overview of the PMP exam.
Call 201-692-6507 to Register Today
- Learn PMBOK 6th Edition standards and concepts
- Build knowledge by examining real-life case studies
- Meet just two nights a week over three months
- Exceed Project Management Institute requirements with 72 hours of training
- Learn from instructors with extensive professional experience
- Prepare for the new PMP exam
Dates: February 19, 2018 to May 14, 2018
Times: Monday and Thursday 6:30 to 9:30 PM
Location: FDU Metro Campus, 140 University Plaza Drive, Suite 1134, Room 1128
Program Cost: $2999
FDU Metropolitan Campus
1000 River Road, H-DH1-02
Teaneck, NJ 07666-1914