About the Paralegal Program
The Paralegal Studies Program's objectives are to provide students with:
- A focused, applications based curriculum that will prepare you for a successful career;
- A curriculum in a convenient time frame that accommodates non-traditional schedules;
- The guidance and services necessary to successfully complete your studies;
- Outstanding practical experience and communication skills, and professional development;
- Effective financial planning and payment options to facilitate the completion of your studies;
- The necessary guidance and skills for a successful employment search, along with individual employment assistance.