Executive Philanthropy and Resource Development Certificate - Schedule
All Sessions are on Tuesday from 9:30am to 12 noon and 1pm to 3:30pm. Group lunch from 12 noon to 1pm.
- “Developing a Comprehensive Fundraising Plan” – Kim Caesar
- “Creating Realistic Goals for Your Organization” – Carrie Boardwick
- “Prospect Research for Major Gifts” – Maria Semple
- “Cultivating and Soliciting Major Gifts” – Michael A. Fazio
- "Perspective from Corporate Giving" - Diana Blankman
- “Fundraising in a Digital Media Age” – Peter Winters, Digital Marketing
- "Perspectives from a Private and Community Foundation” – Irene Cooper-Basch, Executive Officer, Victoria Foundation and Ellen Lambert, President of the PSEG Foundation
- “The Anatomy of a Capital Campaign” – The Angeletti Group
- “ Motivating and Engaging Your Board in Fundraising”- Bob Jones
- “Understanding Planning Giving” – James Sonneborn and Leslie Draper
- “Achieving Strategic Alignment: Operations/Mission/Philanthropy and the Board” – NJ Sharing Network Executive Team
- “Connecting Message to Money” – Angelo M. Valenti
- "Hiring and Retaining Talented Development Staff" - Phil Salerno
- “An Inspirational Place, An Inspirational Leader” – Tom Weatherall
Dennis Miller- Former Executive Director, Center for Excellence
For more information
Call: (201) 692-6500
Registration and payment procedures.
Learn more about our session presenters.
Map locations and directions to session locations.
Commonly asked questions concerning CFE certificate programs.