Human Resources Management Certificate
SHRM Learning System®:Certification Prep Program for the SHRM-CP™ and the SHRM-SCP™ .
Complete the registration form and mail it in with your payment today.
Your contact is Chris DeGisi, (973) 443-8624, email@example.com.
Earn the New Standard in HR Certification.
Our Course is based on the SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP. Comprised of comprehensive learning modules teaching the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK), and advanced online multimedia resources, these study materials streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam.
By attending our course, you will benefit from:
- An experienced, certified instructor
- The SHRM Learning System, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers
- Up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs)
This course is offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world's largest HR membership organization devoted to human resource management. The course investment includes all course materials but does not cover registration for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP examinations.
Spring 2018 Schedule
This intensive 13-week course of study for human resource professionals will be held at FDU's Metropolitan Campus in Teaneck and at Florham Campus in Madison, as well as select sites throughout northern and central New Jersey.
Monday evenings, 6:30 to 9:30 PM
- February 26 through May 20, 2018
- Ramada Inn, Wayne, Passaic County (182HRS8001)
Tuesday evenings, 6:30 to 9:30 PM.
- February 20 through May 15, 2018
- FDU Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, Bergen County (182HRS0501) or
- Holiday Inn, Clark, Union County (182HRS6001)
Wednesday evenings, 6:30 to 9:30 PM.
- February 21 through May 16, 2018
- FDU Florham Camus, Morris County (182HRS0802) or
- Marriott, Bridgewater, Somerset County (182HRS4001)
Thursday evenings, 6:30 to 9:30 PM.
- February 22 through May 17, 2018
- Sheraton Edison Hotel, Edison, Middlesex County (182HRS3001)
Friday afternoons, 1 PM to 4 PM.
- May 23 through May 18, 2018
- FDU Florham Campus, Morris County (182HRS0701)
Saturdays, 8:30 AM to 4 PM
- 6 Sessions
- March 10 and 24, April 7 and 21, May 5 and 19, 2018
- FDU Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, Bergen County (182HRS0601) or
- FDU Florham Campus, Morris County (182HRS0901)
Tuition and Fees
- $1,305.00 for SHRM®members
- $1,350.00 for non-members
Tuition and fees include a $25 non-refundable registration fee, workbooks, web access to the Resource Center, instructor handouts and 39 hours of classroom instruction.
- Leadership and Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Learning and Development
- Total Rewards
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness and Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee Relations
- Technology & Data
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment Law and Regulations (U.S. only)
- Business and HR Strategy
Who Should Take This Course?
Our certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification.
Certification is a great choice for HR professionals who want to:
- Increase their knowledge
- Advance their skills
- Earn recognition from the global community
For those not seeking certification, the SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist viewpoint, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core HR competencies and increase productivity.
This course is strategic in nature, preparing HR professionals for career advancement opportunities. The course features open, interactive forums and "real world" application exercises to effectively reinforce the key concepts of each session.
Participants minimize travel expenses for professional development.
Practitioner-focused and competency-based.
This curriculum is designed by subject matter experts and includes application exercises that develop specific competencies and decision-making skills.
Many participants will be eligible to apply for employer tuition reimbursement.
The course provides opportunities for HR professionals to network, share "real world" experiences, and apply what they have learned to the workplace.
Interested in Training Your Team?
Ask about volume discounts or offering the program at your location. Contact Chris DeGisi at 973-443-8624.
Neil Currie, MBA, SHRM-SCP, GPHR
- Over 25 years of Global HR experience
- HR Management for Johnson & Johnson in Brazil and USA
- MBA Rutgers Business School, 1981
- HR Certified since 2005
Rich Dudley, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
- 20 years experience as a University Instructor
- Corporate Trainer in HR, Communication, and Customer Service
- SHRM National Member
Anna Fede, PHR, SHRM-CP
- Over 20 years Banking experience
- Over 20 years of HR Generalist experience
- Specializing in Recruiting and Employee Relations
- SHRM Member
Jerome M. Laday, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
- Over 35 years experience as an HR Professional
- National SHRM Member since 1987
- Local Chapter affiliation with SMA and Central NJ SHRM
- Certified and an FDU/SHRM instructor since 1993
Joe Nyitray, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
- 30 plus years of experience as a Human Resources professional
- Industry experience includes railroad, pharmaceutical, media/publishing, and business services industries
- HR experience includes Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Recruitment, Benefits, Training and Development
- MBA Drexel University
Pat Rantkowski, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
- 25+ years of HR Generalist experience
- Senior Staffing Manager for AT&T since 2006
- Certification Director, Garden State Council SHRM NJ
- SPHR certified since 2006
- National Member SHRM local chapter, Central NJ
- Rutgers University Graduate from School of Labor Studies and Employment Relations