Human Resources Management
Human Resources Management Certificate Preparation
- 13-week course of study
- Metropolitan Campus in Teaneck, Florham Campus in Madison, and other selected sites
- Up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs) awarded
- More information: schedule, contact, registration, tuition and fees, course content details, and faculty
Establish yourself as a globally-recognized human resource expert by earning the new standard in HR certification: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP). Ensure you're prepared with Fairleigh Dickinson University's SHRM Learning System Certification Prep Program for the SHRM-CP and the SHRM-SCP, designed for SHRM credential candidates.
3-Day Intensive Review for SHRM-CP/SCP
- 3-days: April 5, 6, 7, 2019 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Program cost: $1,200.00
- Call 973-443-8990 for details and to register (192HRS3D701).
Intensive program to prepare HR Professionals for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam. Ideal for students with a tight schedule, who want the benefit of a quality SHRM Certified instructor to lead them through the SHRM Learning System and to provide test-taking tips and techniques.
SHRM Essentials of Human Resources Management
- 4 days: April 2, 9, 16, 23, 2019.
- Florham Campus, Madison, NJ.
- Call 973-443-8990 to register (192EHR0801).
- Program cost: $625.00.
This course will give you a solid overview of the key aspects of HR and provide tools you can immediately put to use in your organization. The content is newly updated with the latest HR regulations, trends, and best practices. Case studies, competency connections, and SHRM Body of Competencies and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK) principles are incorporated into the material to illustrate how HR helps drive overall business success.
Who should take the SHRM Essentials course?
- new and junior HR practitioners who need to increase their knowledge base
- small business owners or office managers who perform the HR function for their company
- business managers who want to learn basic HR best practices to avoid costly litigation
- new or experienced managers interested in learning more about employee management skills
- representatives selling or supporting HR systems and services
- international HR personnel wishing to increase their knowledge of U.S. HR practices