Motorcycle Basic Rider Course Retest
You have options.
- Knowledge Test: FDU offers to those students who have failed the Knowledge Test a retake at no additional charge. The student must wait at least 7 days but no longer than 30 days to retest.
- Skills Evaluation/Road Test:For those students that have failed the FDU skills evaluation, there are several retest options open for you. Ideally, a retest for the skills evaluation, should be taken within 30 days. Please contact the office to decide which option best fits your needs.
Please contact the office at 201-692-6500 to schedule a retest
We supply use of motorcycles and helmets.
- Not more than 30 days since failing FDU skills evaluation of Basic Rider Course
- Valid NJ Driver’s license. If you have a NJ Driver's License you do not need to obtain a motorcycle permit to retest.
- Notarized parental consent if under the age of 18.
- You must supply proper riding gear (see below).
Bring with you to class
- Photo I.D. and NJ Driver's License or Motorcycle Permit
- FDU Retest receipt and Statement of Understanding
- Over the ankle footwear (broken-in), leather preferable, minimum of 1-inch above the ankle bone.
- DOT approved eye protection.
- Long sleeve jacket or shirt.
Long pants of durable material. MUST be free of defects.
(NOT Sweatpants, slacks, jogging suits/flared pants.)
- Full-fingered gloves. We STRONGLY recommend leather.
- Rain gear, since classes run rain or shine.
- Prompt attendance on scheduled retest date.
2019 Retest Schedule
Must have completed BRC with written test. No instruction; practice ride ex 14, practice and retest.
- Friday, April 5, 2019, 5:30 PM
- Friday, May 3, 2019, 6:00 PM
- Friday, June 7, 2019, 6:00 PM
- Friday, July 12, 2019, 6:00 PM
- Friday, August 2, 2019, 6:00 PM
- Friday, September 6, 2019, 6:00 PM
- Friday, October 4, 2019, 6:00 PM
FDU Continuing Ed.
140 University Drive
FDU Continuing Ed.
1000 River Rd.
Teaneck, NJ 07666